Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Proven Fact is not enough for the Libs

Our favorite trolling lib left a comment on my "John Kerry Visits Iraq" post. She said: We now know that the story the right wing put out pertaining to this picture is a lie.

When there was no evidence to support the allegations against George Allen of Virginia, the left labeled him a racist. When Foley's Folly erupted just before the election, the Dems were all over it like cockroaches. When Negron replaced Foley on the Florida Ballot, the Dems rejected allowing the name to reflect the proper candidate on the ballot. When libs rioted at Columbia University over the Minutemen's visit, the Dems were quick to dismiss those people as not being representative of them, though they supported their agenda. When Kerry verbally disrespected our troops in Iraq, It was dismissed as a mere fouled up joke. Now, the proof is in the pictures, and the left has already dismissed the facts as a conservative lie.

Need proof?

Visit http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006613.htm

And if you need a good laugh regarding politicians, how about John Edwards trying to look pretty?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug,

You know Doug, I never get too shocked anymore about what the left says, I have seen and heard it all before. I mean mudkitty is a true blue Leftist and I never expected her to be anything else. Doug I don't get mad or upset at them anymore because I have seen it all too many times and now a-days I just kind of laugh it off.

Anonymous said...

LOL Douglas, you'd think we would learn.

Liberal - Good.

Conservative - Bad.

No facts required. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is just brilliant!
The logic is so amusing.
Who knew facts aren't required?
Brilliant!
FTGF!

Anonymous said...

First of all, Malkin was the first person to lie about the story surrounding the Kerry photo.

Malkin is as extreme a rightwinger as they come, and as such she is poor sourcing.

That said, I am proud to not only be your troll, but your fave lib troll.

DG - if I can possibly steal away the time, I'd love to address all of your hightlighted points individually. Hopefully, if I get done with mice catching early enough this evening.

Off Topic: DG - do you ever go to www.mediabistro.com ? Celebrity garbage aside...tell me what you think? Would this be a good site for fledgling journalists? (Not me, my fledgling days are passed.) Or not? This site is opening offices all over the country, and is in the process of hireing right now...and don't you think it's kind of an interesting business model? Check it out, stone soul brutha! I'm not advocating it or anything...I'm still sussing it out.

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

while I'm checkin' out media bistro, drop me an e-mail, Mudkitty, so that we can prepare for the interview - - or do I need to pass the baton? douglasvgibbs at yahoo dot com put political pistachio somewhere in the subject line so that I don't think it's spam.