Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

I am primarily Welsh, with a twist of English, Dutch, French, Scottish, Cherokee Indian, Black Foot Indian. . .okay, those are the main ones - oh, and a teeny dash of Irish, so I'll let my Irish friends drink it up today for St. Patricks Day. I really don't drink, so I'll have a soda as I think about ya'll out there in the bars celebrating St. Patricks Day. Instead, I plan to have my show on Blog Talk Radio. For those of you new at it, I want to clear up some confusion from last week's show. If you go to the link and you don't see the button for listening live, go to the "schedule" tab. If you go to the link for my show long after the live episode is over, and you want to listen to the archived version, go to the "archived segments" tab. If you still can't figure it out, go to some secular progressive liberal site where other people as dumb as yourself gather.

Mrs. Pistachio will be on the air with me from the onset, and a couple people have already told me they're calling in. Daniel at Fight The Good Fight says he'll be listening to the archive since he's going to be out celebrating St. Patty's.

Reminder: Come home safely, for those drinking tonight. Please don't drink and drive. In the end it's up to you, but we still need ya around to help fight off the libtards.

As an added note, I have just secured a guest for my show on April 7th (three Saturdays from now for those of you that just ran out of fingers to count on). He is none other than established author of the book, Playing With The Enemy, Gary Moore. He will be a real treat, and I know that all of you that are a part of my readership and listenership will love him. If you don't normally get the opportunity to listen to Political Pistachio Radio, that will be the date to do make sure you do listen.

Blessings,

Doug

4 comments:

Wild Phil said...

Well good thing that I have my own Beer and Booze here at home. I won't need to drink and drive.

Just like on that song by George Thorogood, I Drink Alone.

Every morning just before breakfast,
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and good buddy Wiser,
that's all I ever need
'Cause I drink alone, yeah,
with nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone,
I prefer to be by myself

Wild Phil said...

To My Good Friend Daniel,

Please be careful driving after because we all need ya man and Happy ST Patty's Day.

AtriaBooks said...

Good stuff tonight. I like that NY Dan guy.

Wild Phil said...

Doc I concur with you on that, he did bring some things into the light tonight that were very important.