Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Monster Mash & The Day I Died


I don't necessarily celebrate Halloween, though I do buy some candy for the kids (most of which gets eaten before Halloween arrives). However, I do celebrate Mrs. Pistachio's Birthday, which is Today. So, for those of you looking for tonight's episode of Political Pistachio Radio, we had it last night. Next week will be the same, with a special Tuesday edition since November 7th is my daughter's birthday. By the way, that will be my 50th Episode.

:)

And as luck would have it, the live part of Tuesday's show was interrupted by a freeze up of Blog Talk Radio's system (Halloween bad luck?), but it resumed okay, and the archive is intact. Trek Medic was our guest, and we talked about the need for a Red November.

Anyhow, have a safe Halloween, and don't eat too much candy.

Oh, by the way, this Saturday is a very special episode of Political Pistachio Radio. The title of November 3rd's show is "The Day I Died."

No comments: