Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Pledge? and CPAC

Alphonzo Rachel is one of my favorite, if not the one at the very top of the list, You Tube'r. I subscribe to the Macho Sauce Productions videos, and every time I watch them I find myself nodding my head in agreement, as well as inspired by his style of presentation. And yes, Alphonzo has been on my Political Pistachio Radio Show as a guest.

It is from Alphonzo's videos that I learned about Reasons To Believe, a Science-Faith Think Tank that constantly provides me with scientific and archeological evidence that confirms the fact that the Holy Bible is true. It was because of Alphonzo's videos that I learned about Victoria Jackson, the talented comedien from Saturday Night Live who after announcing her conservative political views was essentially run out of Hollywood, and whose agent began to receive threatening communications as a result.

Well, now that I have talked about him so much, how about a couple videos from Alphonzo. The Pledge, and CPACKIN'



No comments: