Monday, May 18, 2009

Enviro-Friendly House Goes for $900,000, and is a complete failure

Pipes in the Floor Explode Due To Freezing Cold Weather
Last Friday Rush Limbaugh discussed an Enviromentally-friendly house that is setting us backwards. As you can see in the picture, the house looks more like a trailer. For $900,000 bucks, I'd rather buy a real house instead.

According to our environmentalist whackos, however, this house is environmentally clean, and represents the future. Well, if this is the future, they can keep it.

Limbaugh remarked about the failure of the project on his radio show. He stated that according to the article in his hot little hand, "The floors blew up because the pipes froze. No electricity, no gas. . . We're going to spend billions and billions and billions to "green up" schools. . . We're going to find out that the pipes are gonna freeze. We're going to find out the roof is going to collapse when your average thunderstorm goes through there. We're going to find out that they're going to end up full of mold because of lousy air circulation. The kids are going to get sick from raw wood rot and mold and insects."

I'll keep my electricity guzzling home, thank you. The only green I want when it comes to my life, is the grass on my front lawn. Keep the "green homes" for yourselves, environmentalists, and enjoy returning to the dark ages.

As for me, I'll keep real technology.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

"Green" House Moves Us Backwards - Rush Limbaugh

No comments: