Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Spencer Pratt Wedding Congratulations

You know, with family scattered like the four winds, sometimes it is hard to keep track of what everyone is doing, and who is who in the family. Last week I received an e-mail from my Uncle Stan and Aunt Shirley in Hawaii, and I was on the phone with them last Saturday for a little "catching up," and to tell them that my son is currently on Oahu with his wife and son for a little vacation. My son wished to visit with family while there, and asked me if I could contact family members in Hawaii to help make it happen.

In the e-mail I received last week, or which my wife intercepted before I read it, from my Aunt and Uncle in Hawaii, was the following paragraph:

Janet's son Spencer Pratt got married Saturday, April 25, in Pasadena. We were unable to go as we just returned from a five-week trip to the mainland. We've heard that it was a beautiful wedding; we were sorry we could not make it.

The message then explained that if we wish to see the wedding pictures, just google Spencer's name and the word wedding, and all kinds of links will be available. When my wife was reading the e-mail our daughter was looking over her shoulder and asked, "Is that the same Spencer Pratt from MTV's The Hills?"

Yes, he is my Aunt and Uncle's grandson, and I am happy to see that he is doing well. Honestly, I was not aware he was on The Hills. Tells you how connected I've been with the family of late.

Note that The Hills is scripted, and Spencer really isn't the bum he is depicted as on the show.

Anyhow, Spencer, if you come across this before I can get a note out to you, congratulations on the wedding. I am happy for you. Heidi Montag is a lovely woman.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: