Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sen. Boxer Instructs Brigadier General Not to Call Her Ma’am



I am speechless. Boxer specifically says, "I worked so hard to get that title," as if the title of Senator is for her, and her rise to power, rather than being a humbled servant of the people. Also, calling people "Sir" or "Ma'am" is a part of the integrity of the military, an important part of the discipline of a military service member. I wonder if she was offended because being called "Ma'am" reminded her too much of the dreaded military nature of the armed services, too.

These people, the Democrats (and most of the Republicans), and their narcissistic, elitist, "I am so high on this pedestal" attitude disgusts me. You are a Senator, Ms. Boxer, and in my opinion, one of the most despicable U.S. Senators on the Hill. Being a Californian, I can't wait until the opportunity arises again for us to vote you out, and replace you with someone who sees the position of Senator as an honor, and a privilege, not a high position of power.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Also view video HERE on Breitbart TV

No comments: