Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Obama sez. . .

Have you noticed all of the ads in the right side bar of Facebook, and other sites, proclaiming that Obama is urging you to do whatever it is they're selling has been appearing.

President Obama probably doesn’t know about these ads. I was very curious about this advertising tactic I’ve been seeing in Facebook ads recently, however, so I did a little research, and have come up with more questions than answers.

I suppose it is not at all a surprise that with the popularity of Obama during the last election season among internet users, advertising companies would be tempted to squeeze every last drop of social energy out of the Golden Messiah for as long as possible.

My question is simply how it is that there are folks small minded enough to click on a link because it says Obama said to.






-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: