Saturday, January 02, 2010

Running With Scissors, or not

By Douglas V. Gibbs

While visiting a liberal site to explain (I should ignore him but. . . ) why he is inaccurate in his assumption on a number of personal items about me (but that is what liberals do - they are on the attack at all times, looking for anything they can get their hands on to destroy the opposition rather than simply debate them), I came across a link in his comment section regarding one of my radio programs. The link, which is at the bottom of this post, plays the words of one of the

callers to my program that suggests that the cadets during Obama's speech at West Point were asking themselves, "Where's a sniper when you need one?"

After that particular phrase, there is a long pause. Then, a commenter comes on the audio suggesting that I agreed with the statement because of my silence, and to "say hi to the FBI."

I understood at the time it was a bad joke, but I honestly was not sure where to go with it at the time it happened because I was so taken aback that it was said. In no way would I ever wish for any harm to come to anyone, and I mean "anyone". My abhorrence of harm coming to individuals includes people who I do not agree with politically. A difference in political opinion with a politician, of course, is best resolved by the ballot box, of which I believe will happen in 2010 and 2012.

The liberal response will immediately reference the war against the Islamic Jihad. War, unfortunately, does result in a loss of life. In a perfect world they would leave us alone, and we would leave them alone, but that is not the case.

Back to the persons that so carefully studied my show so that they could pinpoint the sniper comment, I wish to remind you of when Bush was in office, and ask you, "Where were you back then?"






















From Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years - ZomBlog

You sure weren't worried about the President's safety back then, when the threats were more blatant, and hateful, were you?

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Audio Link From PPRR

No comments: