Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fake Birth Certificate Confirmed?

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I was not in the room when Barack Obama was born, so I don't know where he was born. I am guessing he was probably born in Hawaii like he says, but there is evidence that points to the possibility that his birthplace could be elsewhere. Whether he was born in the U.S., or not, it seems strange that in addition to failing to be upfront about his past, Obama has even hired a mess-load of lawyers to cover up his past, which included the sealing of all of his college records.

One question, then, comes to mind: What is Obama hiding?

All we know about the man is what he told us in his books, and in his speeches.

His connections are dubious, from Bill Ayers to Reverend Wright to Frank Marshall Davis.

But, hey, he finally showed us a birth certificate, didn't he?

Except, it is possible that the document presented was a. . . fake.

Posted on Free Republic: “My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, IL. After nearly 3 years of silence and death threats to me and my family to stay quiet, I am compelled to come forward and tell the world my secret.

“I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate for use in the famous Fact Check story to prove the world of Obama’s birth in the 2008 election. Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.

“As I’ve been making fake IDs part-time for local college students for about eight years now, faking a birth certificate was actually quite easy. Our first step was to get our hands on someone else’s birth certificate from Hawaii. We then created the stationary to match.

“Next, we had to create an embossed stamp and rubber signature stamp for Hawaiian officials. With the help of a high-resolution scanner at the store, I did most of my work at night when the place was vacant…””

Now, this person may just be a big fake too, or she may be the real deal. Only time will tell. . . Oh, by the way, the site the article first appeared on was shut down shortly after posting it. . . hmmmmmmmm.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Birther Article At Free Republic Shuts Down Website - Gateway Pundit

No comments: