Monday, June 07, 2010

Sandra Bullock Seals It With A Kiss

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Sandra Bullock has lost my respect. I am not one to give actors and actresses much more than a little consideration, after all, they are only people that are good at pretending. I was, however, sympathetic when Bullock's husband, Jesse James, cheated on her with a tattooed chick that looks like she belongs in the Freaks section of the local carnival. I have liked most of Sandra Bullock's films, and I have appreciated her because I felt that she was more genuine than most folks in the acting industry. The last couple years, however, the art of being an actor has gone to her head, and a certain air of smugness has seemed to emerge. Then, on the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, of which I did not watch live, when receiving an MTV Generation Award, Bullock planted a kiss on Scarlett Johansson's mug.

When I saw the footage on the News it made me want to puke. Not just because of the gay implications, but because Bullock has proven she is nothing more than a mindless follower. From Madonna to Meryl Streep, it's been done. It was obviously staged, and it was obviously designed to be an attention getter. Bullock basically threw out her morals to whore after a little attention.

What a sad, sad little person.

It is a shame she didn't learn anything from her role in The Blind Side.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Sandra Bullock Kisses Scarlett Johansson - TMZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take into consideration Sandra and scarlet are very close friends?

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

That is still a little much, even for close friends.