Friday, December 17, 2010

Political Pistachio's Douglas V. Gibbs Interviewed for American Family News Network's "One News Now" Regarding November Election

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Last weekend I was interviewed by one of the larger Christian news sites, One News Now. The interviewer was specifically interested in my take regarding the November election where conservative republicans overwhelmingly gained control of the House of Representatives, and made significant ground in the U.S. Senate. Nationwide, the Republicans also gained governor's seats, and a large number of seats in the State legislatures.

The interviewer asked me what I thought about the election, and my thoughts regarding why the voter turnout had turned out in greater numbers than usual.

The article at One News Now can be found HERE.

Enjoy.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: