Saturday, July 02, 2011

Celebrating at the Tilted Kilt

Yours Truly, the guy behind Political Pistachio and all of the other related shows and sites, has taken teaching the Constitution to the next level, and we are celebrating tonight!

Don't know what we are celebrating? Listen to the Political Pistachio Radio Revolution to find out!

Hint: KCAA

Want to join us?

From 6:30 to 9:00 tonight my buddies and I will be having a couple adult beverages, watching the UFC fights, and celebrating the next logical step of the Political Pistachio journey at the Tilted Kilt.

Join us.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

added note: a friend says to me, "but Doug, you don't drink."

Yes, I do, but not often. I probably have more fingers than beers, margaritas and Bourbons I have a year. But, sometimes circumstances warrant an adult beverage.

I'm up to half a dozen drinks so far this year...wow, I am ahead of schedule. LOL.

Second added note: The friend I am getting together with is a true hero...Army veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a privilege to be able to sit down with him and have a beer.

No comments: