Sunday, September 04, 2011

Praise for Douglas V. Gibbs and his Constitution Speaker radio program


After Saturday's show with guest Arkady Faktorovich, the following words of praise were directed at yours truly:

"That was a good show, your best yet." - Joe the Engineer

"You suck, I can't believe they let rightwingers like you on the air!" - Carl of San Bernardino

"You sound better than Rush." - Virginia of Murrieta

"You remind me of Larry Arnn, President of Hillsdale College, when you talk about the Constitution." - Ed of Murrieta

"How do you find these guests? They are fantastic." Dee of Mead Valley

"I seeeeee you." - Ken of Montclair

"I've learned more from you in a few weeks about the Constitution then in my entire life in the educational system." - Hank of Ontario

"We've been trying to shut you up for years, and someone wants to pay you to talk? Go figure." - Randy of Corona (my brother)

"You are very professional about your radio show." Travis of Temecula

"You are my favorite Pistachio." Member of Riverside Country Democrat Party Central Committee.

"I enjoy your show." - Kevin of Temecula

"Spiffy hat!" - Paul "Prying 1" of Inglewood

All these folks can't be wrong!! I am a thorn in the side of the hard-left liberals, and haters of the Constitution, and loved by all of the other listeners. Are you missing the shows?

Check out all of the archived podcasts HERE

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: