Saturday, March 03, 2012

Obama Narcissism Reaches New Level: Compares Himself to Gandhi and Nelson Mandela

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Around the world, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela–what they did was hard. It takes time. It takes more than a single term. It takes more than a single president. It takes more than a single individual. What it takes is ordinary citizens who are committed to fighting and pushing and inching this country closer and closer to our highest ideals. I said in 2008, that I am not a perfect man and I will not be a perfect president. But I promise you, I promised you that I would always tell you what I believe. I would always tell you where I stood. But didn't he just say a year ago that if the economy wasn't better he needed to be a one-term president?

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Fox News

No comments: