Tuesday, April 03, 2012

California Sheriffs' Posse Call and CSPOA Fundraiser

Tonight I am attending an event at the Knotts Berry Farm Resort Hotel in Anaheim, California at 7:00 PM with County Sheriffs and Peace Officers who are uniting to free America from State and Federal tyranny.  The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) supports oath keepers who are protecting Americans on issues such as Agenda 21, land, water and mining rights, fraud, property rights, IRS, health freedom and the police state.  They are focusing on their Oath of Office and the 10th Amendment.

This group has been heavy on nullification by the States of unconstitutional laws, and they are correct to be in support of such actions by the States, but I fear they have forgotten that also the Article V. Convention is an important tool as well.  I am excited about the opportunity to attend this event as a constitutionalist, and share my thoughts on the issues at hand.

Learn more about the event at County Sheriff Project dot org.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

P.S. There is no Constitution Class at Murrieta Calvary Chapel tonight due to a teacher's meeting.

1 comment:

Dale Day said...

I know this is off-topic, but I remember when I was a kid my mom and dad taking me to the Knott's Family berry farm when they actually sold berries grown on their farm, preserves put up my Mrs Knott, and delicious berry pies.
There was a miniature railroad running around the outdoor stands and they had a Ghost Town, the highlight of which was looking through the crescent moon in the door of the outhouse and having the guy inside SPEAK TO YOU!