Friday, August 03, 2012

another newsletter just went out!

Be informed!

Do you receive my Constitution Letter newsletter?

It is easy to subscribe, and only $2 per month for about three email mailings per month. . .

That is less than fifty cents a week!

Less than a dime a day!

My newsletter includes exclusive articles and information. You will be informed of my upcoming speaking dates long before the news appears on my sites. You will receive information on my classes, as well.

And guests? Newsletter subscribers learn who my guests are on my KCAA radio program long before the readers of my site.

All this for less than a dime a day!

And yes, when my book hits the bookstores, subscribers will get a free autographed copy!

Be informed. Learn the Constitution. Follow the events I am a part of. Get my upcoming book for free, autographed.

Subscribe.

No comments: