Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Islam is Nazism wearing a bomb-belt


By Douglas V. Gibbs

In a debate over Islam a friend accused me of hiding all of the deaths caused by Christianity.  As far as he was concerned, I was making bad accusations against Islam.

I said, "Islam is Nazism, if Hitler decided to declare himself a prophet, and a bunch of loons decided to follow the false prophet."

He said, "My boss is Muslim, and he has a Bible."

I shot back, "I have a Koran and Book of Mormon, but that does not make me Muslim, or Mormon.  I have them to study those beliefs.  He has a Bible to fool people like you, and to study his enemy."

"He believes in Jesus," he said.

"Yeah," I replied, "and Islam teaches that Jesus will come back to kill all of the Christians and Jews during the chaos leading up to the great caliphate.  Muslims kill Christians and Jews by the millions. Just look at what is going on in parts of Africa, right now.  Ask him if Israel has a right to exist as a nation."

"What about the Crusades?" he said.

"That was a response to the invading forces of Islam," I replied.

"What about the Spanish Inquisitions?" he asked.

"That was a response to the infiltration of Islam in Spanish society," I replied.

He rubbed his chin.  "So, religion itself is causing all of this death."

"Okay, fine, you're an atheist," I said.  "I wonder how many people have died by the hands of atheism.  Josef Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.  Throw China and Southeast Asia into the mix and in less than 100 years, governments under the banner of communism have caused the death of hundreds of millions of human lives.  Abortion has killed over 54 million innocent lives since Roe v. Wade in 1973.  Add killings by Islam into the death total, and I am thinking that being without Christ is what kills.  The deaths caused by Christians you brought up earlier were simply defensive measures, and the numbers pale compared to the genocidal history of atheism and Islam."

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: