Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Kathy Griffin Kisses Anderson Cooper's Crotch on New Years Eve

By Douglas V. Gibbs

This is no longer Dick Clark's wholesome New Year's Rockin' Eve.

I turned on CNN's New Year's Eve broadcast with Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper for just a moment, and the vulgarity of the program quickly got me to change the channel to something regarding the battles going on in Congress.

The disgusting dirtbags of Washington DC quickly became preferable over Griffin's disgusting verbal intercourse, and Anderson's willingness to play along as he faked trying to control her silly sexual innuendos.

After I had long turned the New Year's Eve program on the failing news network off, Kathy Griffin tried to turn Anderson Cooper, and the audience of dozens, on, with comments like, "I'm going to tickle your sack." 

Cooper responded, “I don't know what you're talking about. I have no sack of gifts here.”

Griffin later asked the camera to pan lower so the audience can see her “naughty gestures.”

After midnight the female comedian actually kissed Cooper's crotch, connecting her actions to a report that there’s a custom in a town in Maine to kiss a statue of an eight-foot sardine that they drop from the museum at the stroke of midnight.

“I'm going down,” she said. “You know you want to.”

The liberal audience, I am sure, were giggling like a bunch of sixth graders.

So much for CNN being the "most trusted name in news."

This is not Griffin's first vulgar display on the network, but the CNN leadership seems to think her strip-tease from last year, 2009 F-bomb, or 2008 vulgar oral sex reference to a heckler, is good television.

I wonder what CNN is trying to compensate for?

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: