Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Janice Hahn, Democrat, California - Obamacare will result in "a lot less bad marriages."


Stupidity roams freely through the Democrat Party, but sometimes that idiocy is so severe, I have to stop and say something about it.

In this case, Janice Hahn, a democrat that serves in the United States House of Representatives for a district on the southern end of Los Angeles, said the following in regards to the importance of the Affordable Care Act:

"I had a friend who got married to the wrong person just so she could have health insurance.  So, we'll also have a lot of less bad marriages as a result of this."

You know, I said I need to say something about this, but Janice Hahn's statement is so stupid, I am speechless.

Wait, okay, I have something.  What Congresswoman Hahn said would be like saying, "I had a friend that crashed his car on the way to work, so more people on welfare will result in a lot less bad accidents on the roadway."

Well, that was a loss of a few minutes I will never get back.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: