Sunday, June 23, 2013

Alan John Miller - The Jesus Cult

Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and Christ's disciples, if you were to believe Alan John Miller, are now all Australians.  AJ Miller says he is Jesus, and you need to simply "Deal With It."

My response is biblical:  Mark 13:22, King James Version (KJV), For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

The following documentary about this charlatan is chilling, to say the least. . .




Listen carefully, the New Age philosophies of "We are spirits in a material world" seem to weave throughout his teachings.  He has taken the Christian concept of Christ, merged with with the pagan teachings of Sophia, and the Gnostic teachings from the Gnostic Gospels, and combined them into his own persona, and has convinced his followers of the madness.

I agree with the interviewer in this video. . . this will tragically end badly for Miller, and his followers - as has other cults like this one in history.

Unfortunately, though Miller is not a Christian in any sense of the word, this will also assist in the leftist goal of suppressing, and trying to ultimately eliminate, Christianity.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir

I am someone attempting to follow the teachings taught by AJ Miller and Mary relating to how to have a personal loving relationship with God and my fellow men and women. Personally I have found nothing to alarm me in what they are teaching, I am still holding down my job, I am still married with two children and still live in the UK. That therefore begs the question of how and why the media is portraying a person and whther that portrayal is in any way factual, true and accurate. I have never heard either of them mention any of the philosophies you mention. Personally I come from an entirely conventional Anglican Christian background. My attraction to their teachings is that they make logical sense and they seem to work. Before I heard of their teaching, I was very interested in my own spiritual and intellectual growth. I am lucky enough to not make snap judgments about people who may know more than I do about spiritual matters and in that list I would choose my local priest, the pope and Nelson Mandela when it applies.

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

As I stated, Sir, in the post, My response is biblical: Mark 13:22, King James Version (KJV), For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

That is not even considering the outrageous claim he makes about being Jesus. Also, once again, if you listen to the rhetoric, it combines anti-Christian philosophies with his Jesus claim.

Lastly, if it works as a self-help thing, there is a way to do it without creating a cult that, based on the evidence, shows all of the signs of becoming something very dangerous down the road. I teach Constitution classes, and know the original intent based on thorough research, but I don't claim to be Ben Franklin reincarnated while I am at it.