Saturday, June 22, 2013

Constitution Radio will be Broadcasting Live today at Sons of Liberty, Norco!

1780 Town & Country Drive #101, Norco, CA 92860

http://solaleworks.com/

After the Temecula Duck Pond Rally on Saturday (10am to 1pm) join me during my radio program live at Sons of Liberty Alehouse in Norco! Come out and watch me broadcast my Constitution Radio program on KCAA 1050 AM, and in fact join me by taking a microphone for a moment and talk about the Constitution with me! The show begins at 2:00 pm.

My guest will be John L. Hancock, the guest speaker at the last Southern California Constitution Association meeting (and he was a big hit at that meeting!), along with my normal book of the week, Constitution Quest Question of the Week, and the 5 Big Stories with JASmius.

Join us at Sons of Liberty for the show, a Constitution Discussion afterward, a cigar smoke-out outside, and a tasty BBQ by R&S Woodfire BBQ. . . and of course craft beer brewed right there on the premises (and home-brewed Root Beer, too, for those of you that don't drink beer.

Sons of Liberty is decorated like a colonial pub, and attracts a fantastic, patriotic, crowd.

See you there!

Blessings,

Douglas V. Gibbs
Constitution Radio, KCAA 1050 AM
www.politicalpisachio.com
www.douglasvgibbs.com

No comments: