Friday, February 28, 2014

Red Barry's Half-Brother to Newsmax: Obama Acted "Too Black" When We Met

by JASmius

Behold Mark Obama Ndesandjo, the white sheep of the family:

President Barack Obama places "politics before family," his Kenya-born half-brother Mark Obama Ndesandjo said in an exclusive Newsmax interview.

And when the two men first met, the man who went on to be president appeared to be acting "too black" for his African-raised sibling.

"When we met in '88 he was very much influenced by African nationalists and also at the same time had strong opinions about the roles of independence," Ndesandjo said on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

Ndesandjo, whose book "Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery" explores the complicated relationship between the brothers, said the first time he met Barack, "it was a very powerful meeting." We had very different views about a couple of things... there was a cultural clash because I mentioned in my book that I felt that he thought that I was too white and I felt he was too black.

"He had been raised in white America and I think he was looking for his African roots as a cultural journey.

"I, on the other hand, had been brought up in Africa — in Kenya — and I had identified with my mother and her western culture. I wanted to explore my western roots.

"I felt at that point, we had different points of view. I tried to talk, for example, about Chopin and Beethoven because I play classical piano and Barack rolled his eyes.

"He had his own goals and I had my own goals."
The only difference between the two half-brothers appears to be that Ndesandjo had their father around growing up and The One didn't.  Which, given that their father was, according to the former, an abusive prick, explains their widely divergent worldviews.  O was fed an idealized, fictional image of his absent father steeped in Marxist ideology, while Ndesandjo got the real thing and consequently associated the domestic abuse with those views and, therefore, didn't swig down the leftist poison.

It sure looks more and more like Barack Obama would have been better off, and become a better man, being raised by wolves.  Yeah, they hunt and kill and otherwise victimize, but at least they don't know how to lie about it.



No comments: