Saturday, April 12, 2014

Abortion Clinic Bombings versus Terrorist Bombings

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Sometimes, I get ideas for articles, and jot some quick notes down because I am not in a position to write out the articles, but I don't want to forget the idea.  Then, the notes, when I get home, get placed on a stack on the left side of my desk.  Sometimes I use those notes, and sometimes some of them remain on that stack, until much later, possibly years later, I find those notes again.

The following was inspired by one of those old notes.

Abortion Clinic Bombings and Suicide Bombings by the Jihad

Just a thought.  When somebody bombed an abortion clinic and claimed to be a pro-life Christian, all of the pro-life movement, and the Christian Community, was labeled as being one-and-the-same with the bomber - guilty!  But with the Islamic jihad out of control, as with 9/11 where 3,000 people were killed by the Islamic faithful, we have been doing whatever it takes to separate Islam from the terrorists, and label Muslims as a peaceful lot.  We are told that the terrorist acts of the few does not represent the many. . . as they all dance in the streets in celebration.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: