Friday, June 20, 2014

Mysterious Lights over Camp Pendleton

By Douglas V. Gibbs

My son said to me, "Hey Dad, did you hear about the UFOs over the hills?"

We are in Southwest Riverside County, and Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base is just on the other side of the hills to the west.  My first thought to my son's question was, "How could anybody be surprised about mysterious lights over a military base?"

The report from the military is that they were training with live fire.

Just because something is unidentified, it doesn't mean there isn't a reasonable explanation for it.

Personally, I don't believe we share our universe with other beings like us.  And even if they did exist, and had the technology to visit us, why would they be secret about it?  Besides, with our technology, would they be able to sneak up on us?

As a Christian, I think if another race was created, they would be fallible, as well, needing a savior, as well. . . I just don't think Christ has done that twice.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Mysterious Lights in the Sky Spotted Above OC, Camp Pendleton - CBS News

No comments: