Friday, June 13, 2014

NPR Host: Hillary Clinton Evolved on Gay Marriage for Political Reasons

By Douglas V. Gibbs

NPR's Terry Gross was right.  Hillary Clinton, like Barack Obama, changed their view of homosexuality for political reasons.  That is what they do.  Their agenda comes first, and if they can lie to gain the support of a group, they will do it - especially if they can portray that group as victims, and then proclaim they will save them from a racist, bigoted, intolerant opposition.

For Democrats, everything is political, and everything can be politicized.

Here's a part of Hillary's conversation with Terry Gross:

GROSS: "I'm just trying to clarify so I can understand — "

CLINTON: "No, I don't think you are trying to clarify. I think you are trying to say that I used to be opposed and now I am in favor and I did it for political reasons. And that's just flat wrong. So let me just state what I feel like I think you are implying and repudiate it. I have a strong record. I have a great commitment to this issue and I am proud of what I've done and the progress were making."

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: