Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Selling Luxury Cars - First Led Zeppelin, Now the Sex Pistols

By Douglas V. Gibbs

It's interesting how conservative I am when you consider my main love of music growing up was Acid Rock, Punk, and Heavy Metal.

Oh well.

You know you are getting old when the marketing folks for luxury cars begin using your music from your younger years to get you to buy their products.  First, Led Zeppelin for Cadillac, and now the Sex Pistols for Acura.

Holy Cow!

I was a huge fan of both bands growing up, but I am actually a little disappointed.

What? No Pink Floyd?

I wonder what Sid Vicious would think about his voice being the driving force in a Japanese Luxury Car commercial?

Acid Rock and Punk. . . what a luxurious combination.






-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: