Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hard Starboard Radio: Fried (Ray) Rice



The Cynic's perspective on the Ray Rice "Thrilla in the Elevata" incident; and then back to The War: Obama’s assertion that he can “manage” the Islamic State is on a collision course with reality; Obama's only concern is getting the ISIS crisis off the front pages; While Obama works on his golf swing, jihadists work on mass terror attacks, and facing him, they may be unstoppable; New York Times Baghdad bureau chief commits treason - against The One; and we try and finish all of Red Barry's bald lies, lies of omission, mythography, amnesia, redaction, et al.

Bring in the backhoes at 6PM Eastern/3PM Pacific.  And ladies, don't forget to duck.


UPDATE: I don't know what happened to my audio, but my dulcet tones are nowhere to be found in what shows up as a 28 minute, 36 second podcast.  I had no problems with the Skype connection, I heard audio in my Real Radio Announcer headphones per usual, but aside from the opening and closing themes, the top of the hour faux commercials, and the bumpers, this podcast was a washout.

So to ensure that y'all hear what I had to say today, I will upload the JASmius-Cam feed to our new YouTube channel tonight.  Consider it a bonus addition to the best-of-the-week offerings that it will be joining.  Heck, it might have BEEN the best of the this week if it hadn't gotten "BTR'd".

Now we'll see if it can get "YT'd" as well.

No comments: