Thursday, November 20, 2014

NFL Week 12 Kickoff

by JASmius



I know that Thursday night games are not as marquee as Monday Night Football, or even Fox's "America's Game of the Week" on Sunday afternoons, and that even Thursday night games go down in visibility after midseason when CBS stops picking them up and they're relegated to just the NFL Network.  But....seriously?  The league can't do any better than a lopsided blowout "matchup" between the #4 and #30 teams in my current power rankings, the latter of whom are still winless?  Man, am I glad I don't subscribe to NFL Network.

Of course, having beaten the Champs this past Sunday and tied Denver for the AFC West lead after the Broncos' inexplicable upset loss at St. Louis, the Chiefs are probably due to go into Oakland and fall on their faces a week too late.  I mean, after all, the Faiders have to win sometime, right?

To quote Chancellor Gowron, "Perhaps someday; but not today".

Kansas City* (-7)
Oakland

Either way, I won't be watching it.

No comments: