Saturday, July 04, 2015

Doug's Independence Day Schedule, 2015

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Happy Independence Day.  We begin today's glorious festivities with a radio program.  Join me on Conservative Voice Radio at 8:00 am (Pacific) on KMET 1490 AM (www.kmet1490am.com).

At 9:00 am I will be participating in the Temecula Independence Day Parade.  Hope to see you on the parade route.  I will be with Bob Kowell, representing the Murrieta/Temecula Republican Assembly.

At 11:00 am I will be intermittently on the American Daily Review Radio Program.  You can listen at www.BlogTalkradio.com/americandailyreview.

At 12:00 pm I will be arriving at the San Jacinto Independence Day Celebration at the Estudillo Mansion near State Street and Seventh Street.  Come on over and visit me, and feel free to buy a book, at the gazebo near the barn.

At 1:00 pm I will be broadcasting live from the San Jacinto Independence Day event, Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KMET 1490AM.  Join me on the radio.  You can sit next to me and discuss the Constitution on the air, or sit in the chairs in front of us to listen to the program as we make it available for all to hear on a sound system.

After the program, I will be around for a couple hours for book sales, and general conversation.

In the evening I will be at the Ronald Reagan Sports Park for the fireworks display in Temecula.  Fireworks begin at 9:00 pm sharp.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: