Monday, September 21, 2015

No Lake Elsinore Class Tonight

Normally on Monday Nights Douglas V. Gibbs is in Lake Elsinore leading a Constitution Class.  We advertise, however, that the third Monday Night of each month I am unable to lead the class. . . because I am the latest member of the Birth Choice Temecula board.  Well, tonight is the vote on if to accept me, but I am pretty confident I will be added as a board member.

Birth Choice Temecula is a pro-life pregnancy center, and I am excited to join the team.  A part of the decision to bring me on as a board member is because of my book, a personal labor of love, "Silenced Screams: Abortion in a Virtuous Society."

The Tuesday Night Corona Class and Thursday Night Temecula Class meet as usual.  In both of those classes, the topic this week is the Progressive Era Amendments: Amendments 16 and 17.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: