Douglas V. Gibbs, and members of the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party will be on the air at 8:00 am on KMET 1490 AM. Here are the topics:
- Guest Joseph in the Studio to talk about his experiences in Communist Cuba. . . Joseph is a refugee from Cuba, and now a patriotic American.
- Gun Control Advocates kick into High Gear after Umpqua shooting in the State of Oregon. . . President Barack Obama's visit to Oregon not received so well.
- In the Etiwanda School District a fireman and military veteran voiced his concern about a pro-gay book being used in his child's Kindergarten Class. When I went to look up the video of his comments, Google went pro-gay on me, crossing out any words that referred to the parent, or the Etiwanda School District. . . as if they are trying to hide any dissent against the homosexual agenda.
- Russia is in Syria, Russia is in the Mediterranean, and Russia is in Crete. However, what would have been a war crime if Bush was President, goes unnoticed when American forces strike a hospital in Afghanistan.
- The Democrat Party has adopted the socialist platform.
- The Netanyahu Speech to the United Nations General Assembly was one for the ages.