Douglas V. Gibbs will be hosting Constitution Radio on KMET 1490 AM today at 1:00 pm Pacific (as we do every Saturday). Here are a few things we plan to talk about:
- What does the Constitution say about State authority regarding refugees?
- Did you know the Department of Homeland Security doesn't even consider Islam's invasion of the United States a priority? Hear an official of DHS squirm as a congressman asks for answers, numbers. . . anything.
- How the Obama administration directly caused the Muslim Terrorist Shooting in San Bernardino.
- Doug pulls no punches when talking about the Islamic Threat.
- Lessons of History, from the American Revolution to Pearl Harbor to September 11, 2001.
- Vindication of Murrieta's former mayor, Harry Ramos. . . and the vicious attacks that have been launched against Doug for daring to defend Mr. Ramos.
- Avi Davis, American Freedom Alliance president, fighting for his life.
Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs from an unlikely location in the world, a front page article in a local newspaper about Doug's efforts, the Book of the Week, and the Constitution Quest Question of the Week.
Tune in for all of this, and more!
If you missed it, Doug also co-hosts American Daily Review every Saturday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on BlogTalkRadio, and hosts the Tea Party sponsored program, Conservative Voice Radio on Saturdays at 8:00 am on KMET 1490 AM. To remain up to date on all of the political madness going on out there, stay informed by listening to the radio programs, visiting www.politicalpistachio.com daily, and follow Doug on Facebook www.facebook.com/douglasvgibbs and Twitter www.twitter.com/douglasvgibbs.
Also, don't forget about Doug's Books:'
- 25 Myths of the United States Constitution
- The Basic Constitution: An Examination of the Principles and Philosophies of the U.S. Constitution
- Silenced Screams: Abortion in a Virtuous Society
Doug's books are now available on Kindle. Go to Amazon to purchase them. Constitution Books. Silenced Screams.
(Doug's next book, "Concepts of the U.S. Constitution" should be out soon!