Saturday, January 16, 2016

Meet Me At the Gun Show - Costa Mesa

By Douglas V. Gibbs

This weekend at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, California is the Crossroads of the West Gun Show.  My table is in the back building near the concessions - Look for the banner that says "United States Constitution."

The gun show opens at 9:00 am.  However, at 8:00 am I will be on the air, on Conservative Voice Radio on KMET 1490 AM.

Though I may not be able to make American Daily Review at 11:00 am (leaving JASmius on his own to do the show), I will be broadcasting live from the gun show at 1:00 pm on the Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs program on KMET 1490 AM.

Available at the show: Books, Booklets, Lapel Pins, brochures and flyers, Constitution Quest Game, Bumper Stickers (old style Political Pistachio bumper stickers will be available!), and much much more.

Check it out!

I am looking forward to seeing you at the Gun Show.  Come by and say "hi".

No comments: