Monday, February 22, 2016

Constitution Class in Lake Elsinore Tonight!

In Lake Elsinore we are in Article III, Judicial Branch.

Join us for tonight's Constitution Class at 6:00 pm at C.H.O.B., 119 W. Peck Street, near Historic Main Street, in Lake Elsinore, California.

In addition to the class tonight, here's what I will be doing in the next few days (and I encourage you to join me if you like). . .

Tuesday, February 23 at 8:00 am, I will be joining the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party for their Tuesday Morning Breakfast Meeting, Farm's House Restaurant, Highland Springs exit off Interstate 10, Banning, California.

Tuesday, February 23 at 11:30 am, I will be speaking on the Constitution to the Friendship Connection for Women, Mimi's Cafe off McKinley and the 91 freeway, Corona, California.

Tuesday, February 23 at 6:00 pm, I will be the instructor at the Corona Constitution Class, AllStar Collision, 522 Railroad Street, Corona, California.

Wednesday, February 24 at 12:00 pm, I will be leading the Constitution Association weekly board meeting and strategy session, RJ's Sizzlin' Steer, 41401 Kalmia Street, Murrieta, California.

Thursday, February 25 at 6:30 pm, I will be the instructor at the Temecula Constitution Class, Faith Armory, 41669 Winchester Road, Temecula, California.

Friday Night I have a board meeting that is board members only in Temecula.

Saturday, February 27 at 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, I will be a presenter at the Back to Basics Forum, Temecula Creek Inn, 44501 Rainbow Canyon Road, Temecula, California.  Get your tickets now before the price goes up!!!  http://www.backtobasicsforum.org/


No comments: