The headlines keep coming. . .
BEAST: The Lawyers Who Could Take Down Hillary...
Clinton IT aide to testify in email case...
REPORT: ABC, CBS, NBC cover Trump 'scandals' 4-1 over Hillary...
Headlines and sub-headlines in U.K.'s Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover
- Bill Clinton's former lover Dolly Kyle claims the Clinton couple regularly used racial epithets in her new book, Hillary: The Other Woman
- She writes that Hillary was caught on record blurting out the terms 'stupid k**e' and 'f***ing Jew b*****d'
- She says Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a 'Goddamned n****r'
- But rumors of Bill's trysts with black women were rampant in Little Rock
- One prominent black female newscaster bragged openly about her relationship with the governor, although 'only' indulged in oral sex
- Bill Clinton's 'three strikes' rule incarcerated 2.5 million people, including poor people of color who couldn't afford lawyers during their trials
- When Hillary moved to Arkansas, she looked down her nose at what she viewed as 'ignorant hillbillies'
Catch the Film in theaters July 22. . .
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary