Thursday, June 09, 2016

Mr. Constitution and Alfonzo Rachel

Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs

Earlier today I got a call from Alfonzo Rachel.  You may know him from his ZoNation videos, or the Christian Rock Band 20 lb. Sledge (who will be in concert in Corona July 2nd, and July 22nd).  He's driving in from Los Angeles to bring me my four tickets to the concert, and see me speak at the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party meeting tonight up the hill from where I am in Murrieta.  Don't miss my inaugural Constitution Class in Banning, California, and feel free to say "Hi" to Alfonzo Rachel in the audience who I hope will be soaking in my presentation regarding the original intent of the United States Constitution.

Here's the flyer with all of the details, addresses, and times (5pm tonight, so you better start getting prepared to get on the road soon!)


No comments: