Revolution. . .Hosted by Douglas V. Gibbs, Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host and members of the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party www.bbcvteaparty.net Glenn, Jan and Diane.
Saturdays, 8:00 am, Conservative Voice Radio, KMET 1490-AM
Listen live at www.kmet1490am.com or listen later at the podcast page.
- Brexit: Was the British Exit from the European Union influenced by the anti-establishment movement we've been seeing in the U.S.?
- Almost 50% of U.K. laws come from unelected European Union Bureaucrats.
- Before Brexit, as a member of the EU, British Court rulings could be overruled by the EU's court in Luxembourg.
- 7th Circuit Judge Richard Posner sees absolutely no value in studying the U.S. Constitution.
- Beaumont increases fees regarding Parks and Recreation.
- Caltrans is in a roadway fight over Florida Avenue (State Highway 74), wanting to place a K-Rail barrier in the median that will take away easy access for both-way flows of traffic to the businesses along the main thoroughfare in Hemet. . . Caltrans response to Hemet's objection? Pound Sand.
- United States Supreme Court and Obama's pen-and-phone amnesty.
- United States Supreme Court unconstitutionally overrules Texas abortion law.
- Our thoughts about the release of the Benghazi Report, and the takeaways we see from it.