Wednesday, July 13, 2016

If Hillary Wins. . .

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

During a meeting with some fellow constitutionalists a man said to me, "We'll work with you until November, but if Hillary wins, we will move out of the country."  His wife nodded her head, as she pursed her lips.

I've never understood that mentality.  It is never over.  And why would anyone wish to leave when it gets worse?  That's when we need conservative warriors the most.  Abandoning the fight when the fight gets bad is not how you win wars. . . especially political wars.

Hillary Clinton makes Barack Obama seem like small potatoes.  I believe Hillary is ten times more evil than Barack Obama.  The Clinton Crime Family's corruption has seethed into all parts of the federal government, and the global web of internationalism. Everyone is being silenced.  Even the FBI.

If America falls, where would we go?  Where would anyone go?

Why would we abandon the fight to allow America to fall completely?

I am an optimist.  I believe we can stop Hillary.  And if we don't, that is when America needs us most.

I refuse to abandon America.  If Hillary wins, I will become even more active as a constitutionalist than I am now.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: