Monday, August 22, 2016

Hangin' with Bill Whittle

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

The American Freedom Alliance event yesterday, where we addressed Islam, and its incompatibility with Western Civilization, was a lot of fun.  Even more fun was the afterglow.

I spent time talking to a gentleman named Ruben, who was among the organizers (and has been becoming a good friend), Kevin Bautier (President of the Riverside Republican Assembly), Politichick Ann Marie Murell, Howard Hyde (who's speaking at the next Constitution Association event), my buddies John Hancock and Don Dix, Evan Sayet (who has a show coming up), and a whole assortment of others.

The real kick was when I got to talking to Bill Whittle's manager, and she said, "Bill's around here somewhere."

I had been told, based on other conversations friends of mine have had with Bill Whittle (who I admire greatly, by the way) that Mr. Whittle is totally aware of who I am, and the work I do.  Talking to him, he confirmed that, adding he'd been wanting to meet me.

I had been wanting to meet him, too.  So, it worked out great.

Now that PJTV is dead, I've been thinking that Whittle, Alfonzo Rachel (of whom I have gotten to know fairly well of late - we've known each other a long time online), John Hancock and myself ought to join forces and create something out of our conservative union.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Bill about that, but we did shortly discuss a number of other subjects, and promised to keep in touch.

We'll see how that goes.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: