Saturdays at 1:00 pm Pacific
Despite the claim that Donald Trump lost the first debate, he has gained in the polls. Is his hard-hitting style of being genuine and to the point attracting more voters? Could he win in November? The Huffington Post seems to think so.
We'll talk about the debate, and more, today on Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KMET 1490-AM at 1:00 pm Pacific (live). Catch the program online at KMET 1490-AM, or the podcast later on Sound Cloud.
Here's today's AllStar Collision Big Stories of the Week:
- Media Shutting Down the Opposition
- Congress Overrides Obama Veto
- The First Presidential Debate Between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
- Political Crossroads
- The Election Games Democrats Play
- If You Can't Beat Them, Assimilate Them