Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Enemies Within. . . My Apologies

For many of you I have failed you...

 I am sorry, I truly am.

You see, many of you out there haven't had the opportunity to see Trevor Loudon's new film, "Enemies Within."  I haven't told you enough about it, or perhaps I haven't written enough information-packed and inspirational articles to help you understand how important this film is in regards to the upcoming election.

For that, you have my deepest apologies. (I hope you can forgive me.)

To try and make it up to you, here's what I've decided to do:

On November 5th at 5:30 pm we will be showing the entire film at our next Constitution Association meeting, and all it will cost you is the price of your dinner.  Then, we will have plenty of copies available for you to purchase for yourself, and to give away to friends who may be confused about how to vote, or if to trust the Democrats.  Even if you are not a member of the Constitution Association, or you've never come to one of our meetings before, you are welcome to join us and enjoy the film.

And, my books will be available for sale, to, in case we have also failed you in our duty to inform you about my educational materials regarding the United States Constitution.

Again, I am sorry for not properly informing you, and look forward to seeing you on Saturday, November 5 at 5:30 pm (check-in begins at 5:00 pm), at Merna's Cafe, 26850 Cherry Hills Blvd., Menifee (Sun City), California, 92586.

Blessings,

Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

P.S.  If you can't make it to the showing of the film, you can purchase your copy of Enemies Within (DVD) at www.enemieswithinmovie.com

No comments: