Saturday, March 18, 2017

Conservative Voice Radio: In Progress


Conservative Voice Radio

Join host Douglas V. Gibbs, AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host and members of the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party www.bbcvteaparty.net Glenn, Jan and Diane as they provide you with a modern day Paul Revere's ride through the political stories of the week...

Saturdays, 8:00 am, Conservative Voice Radio, KMET 1490-AM

Listen live at www.kmet1490am.com or listen later at the podcast page.

Today's Topics:

I was not with them for the taping of this episode because I was in Fresno for a Prayer Breakfast on Tuesday Morning... as a part of my efforts to work with pastors through the Congress of Racial Equality, putting Constitution Classes in inner-city neighborhoods.

I will be talking about my trip this afternoon on Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs
1:00 - 3:00 pm Pacific, KMET 1490 AM

No comments: