Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Doug with Liz Wheeler, 2017 Liberty Dinner

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

Last Saturday I attended the Riverside County GOP Liberty Dinner.  Jon Ingram did a great job.  I have three pictures to share with you.  The first was taken when I met with Liz Wheeler of One America News during the VIP Reception. . .


Later during the event Riley's Farms had some of his Revolutionary War actors take the stage (then Jim Riley took the stage as Patrick Henry, but unfortunately I didn't get a pic of that)...


And then Liz Wheeler delivered the Keynote Address...



It was a great event.  I also had a table with my books for sale, and tickets for the Constitution Association July 15 event.  Overall, a very enjoyable evening.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: