Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hollywood Exposed

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host


I spent a couple years in Hollywood during the mid-nineties, on two movie sets, and as a part of two commercials.  I was second in my acting class, and only quit because I was running out of time and money.  I had to quit so that I could go out and get real employment as my options were running out.

A friend of mine also spent a number of years in the industry, and when we first met and discussed our experiences, we came to the following common conclusions.

1) On Movie Sets, the snack table is awesome.
2) Most of the people in the industry are very small people (physically, and in terms of their character).
3) The industry is not just to the left, they are straight out communists.
4) The industry is overflowing with homosexuals.
5) The industry has a serious pedophilia problem.

Corey Feldman warned us years ago about the pedophile problem in Hollywood.  The emergence of something like Harvey Weinstein's latest revelations was only a matter of time - and the list of victims is increasing, and getting longer and longer...

The interesting thing is about how the media is not touching the issue, and how the reality of what is going on in Hollywood is unfolding like a rotten onion, with more sexual sin beneath each layer whether the liberal left likes it, or not.

I think the drama has only just begun.



-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: