Friday, August 09, 2019

Oregon Paradise and California Hell

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host
Kris Anne Hall said to me, when I told her I may be leaving California for Oregon in the near future when it comes to my permanent residence, "California must be in really bad shape if Oregon is such a major step up."

I took a friend with me on a trip to Brookings, Oregon, this time.

Good news: We are in paradise.  Bad news: When we arrived the pump that sends water to the house from the water tank was running, and the motor damn near burned up.  The tank is low, the pump in the well is also on the fritz, and the equipment in the garage is not working.  Hence, we have no water.  Fortunately, my neighbor offered their shower to us.

I'll talk about the whole thing this Saturday on my radio program, Constitution Radio, KMET 1490-AM, 1:00 pm.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: