Thursday, July 02, 2020

California Governor Gavin Newsom's false laws and totalitarian threats

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

California is a bastion of dark blue communist totalitarian madness, and the governor, Gavin Newsom (or as I like to say, Gavin Gruesome) has proclaimed himself dictator.  He likes to say things like "we have to enforce, and we will," and "whether you like it or not," and he even believes he has the authority to dictate to you what you can do at your backyard bar-b-ques on Independence Day.

Last night I grabbed a bite to eat at a local restaurant because due to Newsom's recent executive order, inside dining is illegal, again, or at least it will be as of tomorrow.  Why?  Because according to Newsom, we have a spike in cases of COVID-19 in this State, and it's because too many people are leaving their homes, and because too many people are not wearing masks in public.  And this time, he assured us, he won't be relaxed and let renegade counties like Riverside County get away with not enforcing his edict.  "We have to enforce, and we will."

Newsom has repeatedly told us that "science shows that face coverings and masks work."

Except, that is a lie.  They don't.

This has nothing to do with a virus, and has everything to do with political control over the public.  And, Gavin Newsom is doing these things illegally.  The problem is, while there are a dozen and a half lawsuits out there right now, and a recall Gavin Newsom petition, he believes he is bullet-proof.  They rejected the last recall petition, and left the organizers with no recourse other than to start all over again.  As for the lawsuits, unlike the Oregon District Court which was law-abiding enough to strike down Oregon Governor Kate Brown's idiotic mandates calling them an overreach of authority, the California federal courts are not so compliant when it comes to the rule of law.

Gavin Newsom (as if he'd be willing to read what I have written), you are not a dictator.  Your orders have no legal authority, they are not accompanied by legislation.  Only the legislature has the power to make law.  Even in martial law, and this is definitely martial law by another name, you don't have full dictatorial powers.  You have no authority to order me to wear a mask, especially if I believe it is harmful to my health.  You have no authority to quarantine the healthy, only the infected, and possibly those who have had contact with the infected, may be quarantined by government, and Sacramento has no constitutional authority to be involved in that process, it is delegated to the county health official who may make these determinations on a case by case basis.  You have no authority to tell businesses what they can or cannot do regarding running their business, and if they can let customers through the door because Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution forbids States to interfere with the obligation of contracts, including service contracts, employment contracts, and so forth.  You have no authority to dictate to me what I do in my yard, much less my bar-b-que during Independence Day.  Michael Savage even says you plan to go so far as to use undercover operatives/secret police to ensure compliance.  Screw you.  My property is none of your damn business.  You can't limit my travel, you can't limit my shopping or entertainment, you can't force me to wear a mask if I don't want to, and you can't limit my life legally.  Everything you are doing is illegal, unconstitutional, and against American Liberty.  So, I refuse to wear a mask, I refuse to social distance, and I refuse to comply because, also, in the end, if you run the numbers, COVID-19 is a great big lie.  Yes, the virus exists, and some people with compromised immune systems have died from it, but the damage being done in response is killing more people, and killing the economy.  The Democrat authoritarian cure is proving to be worse than the disease.  I will not comply.

As for the vaccine, you guys can also shove that where the sun don't shine, too.  I will not allow you to place in my body a substance I have no full understanding or explanation regarding.  Even if you make it mandatory, I refuse to accept it.

This is not American Liberty.  You, and your fellow leftists, have overstepped, and the advance upon our liberty stops here, stops now, and better stop forever.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary


1 comment:

Maria Dormishev said...

Whoever wrote this I freaking love you I couldn't have said it better myself This is so unconstitutional it drives me f****** crazy too bad I don't know your Facebook I would totally follow you on Facebook if you ever do want people to follow you my name is Maria dormeshev it's about damn time people start speaking up I keep telling people they're going to do this but what's going to happen is it's going to backfire cuz we're about to have a civil war and if he thinks our military is going to back gruesome news him he's wrong because the military already shut him down because he already tried to invoke martial law and the general was like you're an idiot I'm not doing that He even wanted to send California national guard to another state and then bring the national guard from a different state into ours He's a corrupt son of a b**** He never wanted to reopen the government people just stop listening to his dumbass He's not going to be able to shut it down either because he doesn't have the money for that The only reason most people are staying home is cuz they're making more money staying home than they are working personally I would have went back to work I ain't selling out my country for their stupid stimulus checks it's our money any f****** way and I'm not going to sell it my country for $600 is about principal I ain't wearing a damn mask either I was telling my husband today with those bastards trying to make my son and my daughter wear masks at school I'm going to sue the s*** out of the school district cuz it is unconstitutional and masks are very dangerous it's common sense You're breathing in your own CO2 that is not good for you it's unbelievable this governor I keep telling people they only can do this because the people allow them to but trust me there's malicious forming all over California His reign of terror is just about over He better run in his bunker I appreciate you standing up to this punk keep it up fight the good fight