1) Biden won a record low 16.7% of counties in the US but had the most votes of any presidential candidate ever. 10 million more than Obama.
2) Voter turnout for every election in the past 100 years fell within 2 standard deviations but 2020 was above 3 standard deviations. This should happen roughly 1 in every 2,666 elections and is 99.7% indicative of voter fraud.
3) Republicans won all 27 “contested” House seats but lost the presidency?
4) The winner has always carried 15 or more of the 17 Bellwether counties but Biden won just 1 of them.
5) Trump had the highest % of non-white votes of any Republican in history.
6) Biden was down more than 10% in NY but up huge in very specific large cities –but only in the cities in battleground states.
7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.