Saturday, January 10, 2009

Live Coverage of Pro-Palestinian Protest on Wilshire Blvd. in Los Angeles, California

I called into Snooper's Blog Talk Radio Show, Take Our Country Back, while I was at the Rally in Los Angeles facing off with anti-Israel/Pro-Palestine protestors. Hear myself, Shane of Political Vindication, and more, on the media player below:

or access episode HERE

Founding Truth with Me and Loki (and joined by Honest Conservative and Snooper) broadcasted a roundtable of Conservatives as we discussed the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and the importance of Israel's act to defend herself - also, we discuss at length what I experienced at the Rally in Los Angeles, breaking down the meaning of a lot of what I saw and heard at the rally:

or access the show HERE

On Political Pistachio Radio I played audio clips of my experience at the Protest in L.A. where ANSWER staged an anti-Israel/Pro-Palestinian Protest - - - and I stood with Israel.



Or Listen HERE

No comments: