6:00 pm. Wednesday Evening.
26820 Jefferson Ave.
The Soviet Union, Communist China, and other socialist countries in history have all murdered and failed their people. It is a failed policy now as it always has been, but now it has increased its march through the heart of America under the guise of democracy, the general welfare, fairness, equity, and the Woke Culture. The education system has been indoctrinating our youth with promises of fairness and equity under Marxism as the media and entertainment industry champions the ideals of the kind of communistic thinking we spent nearly an entire century defeating prior to the millennium. No matter its name, no matter the banner it rises under, socialism is always as dangerous and evil as any totalitarian system in history. When Franklin Delano Roosevelt had fallen victim to Stalin's charms, and fell for the deception of communism during World War II, Senator Robert Taft warned, “The victory of communism would be far more dangerous to the United States than the victory of fascism.There has never been the slightest danger that the people in this country would ever embrace…Nazism…But communism masquerades, often successfully, under the guise of democracy, though it is just as alien to our principles as Nazism itself. It is a greater danger to the United States because it is a false philosophy which appeals to many. Fascism is a false philosophy which appeals to very few indeed.”Nisbet, Roosevelt and Stalin, 24; Tim Tzouliadis, The Forsaken: An American Tragedy in Stalin's Russia (New York: Penguin, 2008), 240
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary
Digital Monopoly - Government says, "Do NOT Pass Go. Do NOT Collect $200"
By Charles Rein
In the movie, Jerry Mcguire, a big league sports agent must follow the order to shout "SHOW ME DA MONEY!!" over the phone in order to keep his only client, Rod Tidwell, an outstanding African-American football player on as Jerry's client.
This $$ line shouted out by actor Tom Cruise popped into my head faster than a pleasantly plump man ignoring the line and cutting in front of you, at the carving station, inside Hometown Buffet!
While listening to 'Constitution Radio' call in radio show (hosted by Douglas V. Gibbs, including co-hosts Allen Myers; Dennis Jackson on 14.90 KMET) one topic grabbed my attention was "digital currency."
Possible privacy issues with digital currency were raised by Alan Myers- Federal government overreach as well as the 1859 Carrington event-Google it! Transforming from physical money to computer stored digital dollars made me think, "Yikes!" That's almost as frightening as a killer with a hockey mask named Jason, carrying a butcher knife and wearing an employee nametag stating, "Hi. I'm with the IRS."
The channel PBS, while not exactly a bastion of conservative thought (I'm being facetious) had an article with a headline: Why the U.S. is eyeing a digital dollar | PBS NewsHour
These efforts followed the introduction of the eCash Act in March by Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass. The bill was co-sponsored by three other Democratic lawmakers but not passed by either chamber and would call on the Treasury Department to take steps toward implementing a digital currency minted by our government. A tad more on Rep Lynch courtesy of Wikipedia:
In 1977 Rep Lynch was arrested for smoking marijuana at a Willie Nelson concert...In 1979 he was arrested for assault/battery of six Iranian students at an anti-American protest in Boston, a charge that was later dropped. Around this time, he developed "a problem with alcohol."
Now do we really want a dope smoking, alcoholic, country music, loving Democrat who's been arrested twice (once for assault and battery) to roll out our first digital dollar? We'd REALLY trust HIM?
I'm purposely referring to liberal sites because I could easily find a more conservative site saying the government's gonna steal away all your money.
Another left leaning news magazine, Newsweek, highlighted Canadian government reactions in regards to members of the self-styled Freedom Convoy which blockaded various U.S.-Canadian border crossings.
These reactions by the Canadian government were seen by many of my conservative friends as fearful and dangerously misguided.
On Feb 17th, 2002 deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said in a press conference that Canadian financial institutions had started "freezing accounts and canceling credit cards in accordance with the emergencies act."
The Emergency Act allowed the Canadian government to "expand the country's money laundering and terrorist financing laws to sites like Givesendgo, which were then required to register with the nation's financial intelligence agency and to report large and suspicious transactions..."
Think you're safe because, "I'm not a terrorist." Well, think again. In addition, under the broadened federal powers, Canada's financial institutions had been "prohibited from providing any financial or related services to people who were directly or indirectly involved in the anti covid mandate protest across the nation."
It's true, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ended his use of the Emergencies Act, 10 days after he invoked it. Yet it's still of great concern to those who saw the act as governmental overreach.
Finally let's look into a more conservative sounding site, which asks: Would a US digital dollar let the government track you? | Computerworld
Avivah Litan, a vice president and distinguished analyst at research firm Gartner, said while there are solid methods to protect privacy for digital cash transactions, such as zero-knowledge proof technology (ZKP), they still rely on the central bank's good faith..."
"So, the bottom line is that auditor function, which is controlled by the Central Bank, can theoretically change the privacy settings on an individual account at any time. And that's the bottom line pretty much for any centrally-controlled digital currency, whether it's ECASH or any other CBDC. In the end, you still have to trust your government to respect your privacy," Litan said. "That's a tall order."
This is a timely topic because it touches what's most important -OUR hard earned moolah. I don't consider myself an alarmist, but if even the liberal media outlets have concerns with this topic, I urge you to look deeper into this topic for yourself.
If you can envision a government with their large digital hands in your pockets, it's not too difficult to imagine a step further - a totalitarian society where no one is really free. Nearly 40 years after George Orwell's dystopian future was envisioned in the book, '1984' though actually published in June of 1949, Orwell's reality often seems closer than ever. Perhaps it's time to re-read his book about an all-seeing leader called "Big Brother," which has since become a universal symbol for intrusive government and oppressive bureaucracy.
I also encourage you to watch this short film, along those same Iines, in the privacy of your bathroom. Why this specific room? Watch and see.
"A man lives in a society where citizens police each other with their mobile phones. | Utopia"
I leave you with a quote from Bruce Schneier. Schneier is author of 'The Hacker's Mind, How the Powerful Bend Society's Rules and How to Bend Them Back' and he uttered this prophetic warning:
"It is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday facilitate a police state."
"If I Were The Devil" — a warning to America from 1965 pic.twitter.com/4agPZQXa1V— ULTRA MAGA PARTY 👑 (@MaxEvansUMP) April 27, 2023
Alan Myers "FedEd" & Mr. Constitution Douglas V. Gibbs: For the Republic, Sunday Night, 5pm.
Federalist Paper #13, and we will spend time going through the 45 Communist Goals for the Destruction of America as presented by Cleon Skousen in his book, The Naked Communist
For the Republic
Sunday 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Hosts: Alan Myers and Douglas V. Gibbs "Mr. Constitution"
1. used to refer to the practice of wearing makeup to imitate the appearance of a Black person. The use of such makeup was associated with minstrel shows in the United States from the 1830s until the mid 20th century; it is now regarded as highly offensive.
Mr. Constitution Hour airs every Saturday Night at 9pm.
Mr. Constitution Hour on KPRZ is a radio broadcast that looks at The United States Constitution through the lens of Christianity. The program is hosted by Mr. Constitution Douglas V. Gibbs.
Mr. Constitution Hour by Douglas V. Gibbs: The Presidencies of Jefferson and Madison - During President Jefferson's presidency the country expanded due to the Louisiana Purchase. Lewis and Clark explored the new territory all the way to the Pacific Ocean. The War of 1812 was fought during the Madison Presidency, during which the National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner) was written during the Battle of Fort McHenry. Some have called it a racist song... Why? Mr. Constitution Douglas V. Gibbs explains.
Past episodes are available at the radio station's podcast page set up for Doug at -------> https://omny.fm/shows/douglas-v-gibbs/playlists/mr-constitution-hour-by-douglas-v-gibbs
And on the following podcast platforms:
Help support the program with your donations, this program has no advertisers and depends completely on contributor dollars!
clicker here to...
“The Naked Communist” 45 goals, by Cleon Skousen, 1958.
On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher, and former FBI Agent, Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite:
1. U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war. [Note: These encapsulate the Kennan Doctrine, which advocated for the "containment" of communism. Establishment figures supporting the amoral containment policy at least implicitly worked with the communists in scaring the wits out of the American people concerning atomic war. President Ronald Reagan undid the doctrine when he took an aggressive stand against the Evil Empire by backing freedom fighters from around the world that were struggling against the left-wing communist jackboot. As a result, the Soviet Union and its satellites imploded, a considerable and unexpected setback to the international communist edifice.]
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of "moral strength." [Note: The nuclear freeze advocates supported a freeze on American nuclear development only. Rarely were Soviet nukes or those of other nations mentioned in their self-righteous tirades. The same advocates now call for reducing American military might, claiming that there is something immoral about America preserving its military pre-eminence in the world.]
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. [Note: Today, there are calls to end the embargo on the slave island of Cuba, there were complaints about the embargo against Iraq, and the U.S., not Saddam Hussein, was blamed for the suffering of the Iraqi people. Would they have advocated for free trade with Hitler and his National Socialist regime?]
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination. [Note: Such aid and trade over decades contributed greatly to the left-wing communist liquidation of over 100 million people worldwide, according to the well-documented "Black Book of Communism." This aid and trade marks a shameful chapter in American history. Without the aid and trade, the left-wing international communist behemoth would have imploded on its own rot a lot sooner and umpteen millions would have been saved from poverty, misery, starvation and death.]
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N. [Note: Not only did President Nixon fulfill this goal but he also betrayed America’s allies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Afghanistan, Angola and elsewhere.]
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. [Note: There are still American intellectuals, and elected members of Congress, who dream of an eventual one world government and who view the U.N., founded by communists such as Alger Hiss, the first secretary-general, as the instrument to bring this about. World government was also the dream of Adolf Hitler and J.V. Stalin. World government was the dream of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers.]
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. [Note: While the idea of banning any political party runs contrary to notions of American freedom and liberty, notions that are the exact opposite of those held by the left-wing communists themselves, nevertheless these goals sought to undermine the constitutional obligation of Congress to investigate subversion. The weakening of our government’s ability to conduct such investigations led to the attack of 9/11.]
13. Do away with loyalty oaths. [Note: It is entirely proper and appropriate for our government to expect employees, paid by the American taxpayer, to take an oath of loyalty.]
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S. [Note: In his book, "Reagan’s War," Peter Schweizer demonstrates the astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book, Schweizer writes about the presidential election of 1979.]
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. [Note: This strategy goes back to the founding of the American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others.]
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack. [Note:The success of these goals, from a communist perspective, is obvious. Is there any doubt this is so?]
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. [Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the "long march through the institutions" spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the "means of communication" and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.]
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy." [Note: Today those few who still have the courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the motives behind this agenda.]
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." [Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.]
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. [Note: Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.]
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat. [Note: The Soviets used to send "social misfits" and those deemed politically incorrect to massive mental institutions called gulags. The Red Chinese call them lao gai. Hitler called them concentration camps.]
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals. [Note: Psychiatry remains a bulwark of the communist agenda of fostering self-criticism and docility.]
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. [Note: Done! The sovereign family is the single most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.]
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. [Note: Outcome-based education, values clarification or whatever they’re calling it this year.]
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems. [Note: This describes the dialectical fostering of group consciousness and conflict, which furthers the interests of authoritarianism.]
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary